Patients can self-enroll in a membership or pay for a one-time charge by visiting an online signup page. Follow these steps to create online signup pages for your membership plans and charges. You can also add multiple membership plan options to an online signup page:
- Click on 'Admin'
- Click on 'Online Signup'
- Click 'Signup Pages'
- In the upper right corner, click '+New Signup Page'
- Select the paper icon to create a signup page for a plan or select the cart icon to create a signup page for a single charge
- Select the plan or charge you'd like to create a link for
- Add multiple membership plan options to an online signup page by adding the plans one at a time as shown below
- Edit the display URL, as needed. Note: the URL must be unique from your other signup pages
- Click 'Save'
To copy the link in order to post on your website, right click on the link in the URL column and press 'Copy Link Address'. Now that address is copied to your clipboard and you can paste it where needed.
If you no longer want a signup link to be publicly accessible, you can disable the link by clicking 'Edit' next to the plan name and uncheck the 'Live' checkbox.
If you are going to delete a plan, first remove the plan from the online signup link by clicking the 'X' next to the plan name or delete the online signup link. Next, delete the plan from Admin>Membership Options.