Track marketing campigns, referrals or broker commissions via preconfigured lead sources. The lead sources display to the patient on the online signup form via dropdown menu and to your office admins on the patient demographics screen. To preconfigure lead sources:
- Navigate to 'Admin'
- Click on 'Online Signup'
- Click on 'Lead Sources'
- Type in the lead source name and click '+Create Lead Source'
- Toggle the lead source to 'on' to display it on online signup
To assign a lead source from the patient's profile:
- Navigate to the patient's profile
- Click 'Edit patient'
- Select the lead source from the dropdown menu
- Click 'Update'
If you would like to automatically apply a lead source to an online signup link, add '&lead=leadsource' to the end of your plan's sign up link URL.
Ex: If my signup link was https://mypractice.hint.com/signup and I wanted all patients joining through that link to be tagged with the lead source ‘Business Referral’, the URL would look like this: https://mypractice.hint.com/signup?lead=Business%20Referral
- To include a space within a lead source, use %20, i.e. lead=social%20media
- Lead sources are case sensitive. For example, 'Social media' and 'social media' are considered two different lead sources