Four-tier pricing is available on the employer membership plans in lieu of individual and discounted family rates. Four-tier pricing allows you to configure pricing based on enrollee type (employee, spouse or child) and set maximums within each of the tiers.
The split revenue options allow you to customize how revenue is allocated to each enrollee type in the tiers.
To implement Four-tier pricing for one of your employers:
- Click on 'Employers' in the upper right menu bar
- Select the employer from your list of employers
- Click on the 'Pricing' tab
- Click 'switch to fixed membership fees (four tier pricing)'
- Set the rates and click 'update' at the bottom