Group tier pricing (formally referred to as Four-tier pricing) is available on the employer membership plans in lieu of individual and discounted family rates. Group tier pricing allows you to configure pricing based on enrollee type (employee, spouse or child) and set maximums within each of the tiers.
The split revenue options allow you to customize how revenue is allocated to each enrollee type in the tiers.
To implement Group tier pricing for one of your employers:
- Click on 'Admin' in the upper right menu bar
- Select the 'Employers' and go to the 'Employer Plans' tab
- Click 'View/Edit' on an existing plan or create a new plan
- Under where it says 'Individual Membership Rates', click 'switch to Group tier pricing'
- Set the rates and click 'update' at the bottom