Please note that you cannot add a charge or credit to a fully paid invoice.
To add a credit to an employers upcoming invoice:
- Navigate to the employer section on the upper right menu bar
- Click on the employer's account
- Navigate to the most recent invoice
- Click '+ Add Charge and Adjustment'
- You can select one of your preconfigured charge items or type in anything you want
- If you are selecting a preconfigured charge then the charge category, description and amount will automatically populate. Otherwise, you can set these fields yourself as you enter the charge/credit.
- The date of the charge will default to today's date, but you can adjust that to whatever date you'd like
- You can also assign the charge to a specific patient, provider or location or you can leave those all blank
- If you are adding a credit make sure to put a negative sign before the amount ex: -50
- When everything looks good, select 'Add Charge'
As a note, by default, we hide full charge detail & patient names from employer. For example, the employer would not be able to see which patient had a specific lab run. If you want the patient details for one-off charges exposed to the employer, you can change this setting under 'invoice settings.'