Please note that we require an invoice be in draft mode for credits and charges to be added.
To add a credit to an employers upcoming invoice:
- Navigate to the employer section on the upper right menu bar
- Click on the employer's account
- Navigate to the most recent invoice
- If the most recent invoice is not in draft mode, click 'revise invoice' and 'return to draft'
- Click '+ Adjustment'
- Search for or select the employee's name in the drop-down menu that you would like to associate the credit or charge with
- Select the 'credit' or 'charge' option
- Add a description or reason for the credit/charge (please remember to protect the patient's privacy when it comes to the specific details of a lab, service or prescription charge. For example, use a description of 'Lab' instead of 'pregnancy test')
- Click 'Add Credit' or 'Add Charge'