Four-tier pricing is available on the patient membership plans in lieu of individual and discounted family rates. Four-tier pricing allows you to configure pricing based on enrollee type (patient, spouse or child) and set maximums within each of the tiers.
The split revenue options allow you to customize how revenue is allocated to each patient type in the tiers.
To implement Four-tier pricing for one of your membership plans:
- Click on 'Admin' in the upper right menu bar
- From the drop down menu select "Membership Options"
- Select the membership you'd like to add this feature to and click on "View / Edit", or create a new plan by clicking on this button in the top right.
4. From there, scroll down to the "Individual Membership Rates" section and switch to "Four-Tier Pricing"
5. Set the rates and click 'update' at the bottom