What to expect:
KPI Ninja has created DPC Analytics platform integrating data from Hint, Communications applications, EMRs, Claims, Biometrics, and Patient Experience data. When you integrate with KPI Ninja, a dashboard is created using the data that is available in Hint for your practice. These dashboards are very intuitive and have drill down capabilities to the patient level. With Geo mapping features and the ability to answer "What-if" questions, this is a powerful solution in the hands of clinicians and the operations team members.
If you need any support from KPI Ninja, please go here.
To turn on KPI Ninja integration:
- Click on 'Admin' on the top menu bar
- Click on 'Integrations' from the drop down
3. Click 'Other Integrations' and select 'KPI Ninja'
4. Click 'Integrate with KPI Ninja'
5. Click 'Connect With KPI Ninja'
6. You will be redirected to KPI Ninja's login page. If you already have a KPI Ninja account click 'sign in' or follow the directions to create a new account
7. Once the account is created, it will take about 5-15 minutes to approve the account and an automated email will be sent to the user registered.
8. Login to Ninja Universe with the email and password used to register the account here.
9. To access DPC 360, click on the tile highlighted in the image below.