How do I view and/or change the bank account where my payouts are sent?
Bank account details can be updated directly from the Stripe dashboard following these steps:
- Go to your Stripe dashboard and login.
- From the Stripe dashboard side menu, click on Settings.
- Click 'Payments & Payouts'
- Click 'External Payout Account & Scheduling'
- Click on the Edit button next to the currently linked bank.
- Provide the new bank account information.
- Click Update bank account.
- In some cases, you may be required to enter the previous bank account information as a security measure.
- If your bank account detail information is updated while a payout is already in transit, that payout will be sent to your old bank account.