How do I view and/or change the bank account where my payouts are sent?
Bank account details can be updated directly from the Stripe Dashboard:
- From the Stripe dashboard side menu, click on Settings and then click on Bank accounts and scheduling.
- Click on the Edit button next to the currently linked bank.
- Provide the new bank account information.
- Click Update bank account.
- In some cases, you may be required to enter the previous bank account information as a security measure.
- If your bank account information is updated while a payout is already in transit, that payout will be sent to your old bank account. Those will likely fail if they're not able to be received by the previous bank account. At that time, they'll be rescheduled and directed to the new account on file.