How do I view and/or change the bank account where my payouts are sent?
Bank account details can be updated directly from the Stripe dashboard following these steps:
- Go to your Stripe dashboard and login.
- From the Stripe dashboard side menu, click on Settings.
- Click 'Payments & Payouts'
- Click 'External Payout Account & Scheduling'
- Click on the Edit button next to the currently linked bank.
- Provide the new bank account information.
- Click Update bank account.
- In some cases, you may be required to enter the previous bank account information as a security measure.
- Any payouts that are pending or in transit will be sent to the bank account previously on file. Those will likely fail if they're not able to be received by the previous bank account. At that time, they'll be rescheduled and directed to the new account on file.