1. Are locations synced over?
No, but locations can be added manually to each journal entry before or after matching with the deposit. This will reduce the amount of work required today but will not be fully automated.
2. Is sales tax synced over?
No, the full amount of the payment (minus fees) will be allocated to the income accounts. You can manually add lines to journal entries to move sales tax to the correct account. This will reduce the amount of work required today but will not be fully automated.
3. Why is this based on deposit date and not service date?
Most practices using QuickBooks are doing cash-based accounting which uses the date of the deposit for accounting purposes.
4. Do cash payments from Hint get pushed to QuickBooks Online?
No, all external payments including cash and check will need to be managed manually.
5. Will you be integrating with QuickBooks Desktop?
No, we do not have plans to integrate with QuickBooks Desktop.