In some cases, you'll need to edit an affiliate invoice. Examples include adding a passed-through lab charge or adding a credit to account for a backdated termination.
Follow these steps to add an adjustment to an affiliate invoice:
- Click 'Networks' in the upper right corner
- From the 'Affiliate Bills' tab you will see the current month's affiliate invoices. Click the date filter to view an invoice from a different month
- Click into the unpaid or draft invoice you'd like to add a credit/charge to
- Click on '+ Adjustment'
- Add the charge or credit details
- Click 'Add Charge/Credit'
Note: While you'll need to add a credit to the affiliate account to account for backdated terminations, charges are automatically added to the draft invoice for backdated employee enrollments.