Skip to main content
All CollectionsEmployers
Refunding an Employer Invoice
Refunding an Employer Invoice

Please note that access to this feature requires a subscription to our Growth tier. You can inquire by contacting

Axsona Stadnyck avatar
Written by Axsona Stadnyck
Updated over a week ago

Follow these steps to refund an employer invoice: 

  1. Navigate to the employer invoice that you want to refund

  2. Click 'Payment History'

  3. Click 'Process Refund' (if the invoice was paid by ACH/CC) or 'Record Refund' (if the invoice was paid by cash/check)

  4. In the pop-up window, confirm the amount to be refunded and include a memo, if desired

  5. Click the blue 'Process/Record Refund' button to complete the refund

  6. If you would like to void the invoice, click the orange 'Revise Invoice' button 

  7. Select 'Void' to cancel the invoice

Did this answer your question?