A deal represents the relationship between a broker and their commission. A retail deal indicates how much the practice is going to pay the broker per retail or self-pay membership.
There are two ways to create a retail deal - from the membership plan or from the broker.
Follow these steps to create a retail deal starting with the patient. Use this method if you have memberships with more than one broker:
- Navigate to your patient list
- Search for the patient
- Navigate to the patient’s active membership
- In the 'Summary' section associate the broker with the membership
- Note: All retail deals for the same broker account must use the same commission rate
- Repeat for the remaining memberships
Follow these steps to create a retail deal starting with the broker account. Use this method if most of your patients are associated with a single broker broker:
- Navigate to ‘Commissions’ in the main menu bar
- Click into the broker account
- View the 'Deals' tab
- Click '+ Create Deal' and enter the deal details
- Repeat this for every membership deal this broker account tracks