Requiring a Provider Selection
To require a provider selection for all patients you can follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Admin > Providers & Patients > Patients
2. Turn On "Require Provider selection for every patient"
This will require a provider selection upon online sign up or if your staff adds a patient manually.
Verify or Require Provider Selection in Online Signup
If you would like to require only certain providers are selected under online sign up you will want to follow the steps below.
Navigate to Admin > Providers & Patients
Select Edit next to the provider you would like to update on your sign up page
Toggle the providers Online Signup settings On or Off depending on if you would like them available as a selection when patients are signing up.
4. Navigate to Admin > Online Signup > Global Settings
5. Scroll down to Settings then Collect Provider and select Require
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Update to save your changes
Requiring a Location Selection
If you want a patient to have a location assignment you can make this a requirement by following the steps below.
Navigate to Admin > Providers & Patients > Patients
Toggle On "Track patients by location"
Toggle On "Require location settings for every patient"