Hint Clinical allows you to schedule text messages to send to patients at your desired time. This support article will show you how to create & schedule text messages in advance, as well as how to view or edit text messages that have already been scheduled.
Scheduling a Message
1. In Hint Clinical, navigate to the patient chart that you would like to schedule a text message for
2. Click '+Interaction' and select 'SMS' from the drop-down:
3. Type the text message
4. Click '...' to the left of the message to see more options:
5. Click 'Send Later' to open the scheduling screen
6. Click the Calendar icon to select the date and time of the scheduled text:
7. Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduled text message.
Viewing and Editing Scheduled Text Messages
1. Navigate to Communication > Scheduled Communications to view all scheduled txt messages
2. Click on a scheduled text message to edit it
You will also see scheduled text messages when initiating a new SMS interaction with a patient. Click on the rightward arrow icon to edit the scheduled message: