Feature requests

How can we improve Hint Health...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Automated email when membership ends

We want to be sure patients receive confirmation that their membership has ended if they request to cancel & when their paid in full year ends if they do not renew. We also want to be clear in writing at the time of cancellation about which benefits end when their membership ends. I currently send manual emails from a separate system. It's be wonderful if Hint would add this as a membership notification option!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to remove the credit card payment option for Employer Groups

We do not want employers to have the option to pay via credit card. Would like to remove the "Add Card" option from the Employer Payment Settings screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Employer sponsored, employee paid

1. Employer sponsored/promoted by employee paid enrollment option. Employer will simply promote the service with an enrollment link we share with them and each employees enrolls and pays using their own credit/debit card, however, the employer can see how many people are enrolled.

2. A variation of the above is that employer pays partial amount towards membership (which is billed to the employer) and employee pays the rest (which is billed to the employee via credit/debit card collected during enrollment)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiple payment methods, but no change to default

We would love to see the ability to enter in multiple payment methods, and the ability to choose a payment method for things like Rx or other one-offs, WITHOUT the system changing the default payment method for the monthly membership.

For instance, we have patients who have their monthly membership amount paid via ACH from their bank account. But they want to pay for Rx and other services with a credit card. Currently, we can save several payment methods, but if we select the credit card to pay for whatever services, it changes the **default** payment method to the credit…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automatically add addresses for employee dependents

For us it has meant a lot of manual work to enter the family's address and phone numbers into the system. It has been a point of frustration as no one enjoys retyping the same address over and over again.

So it occurred to me that there could be a simple solution: an option to feed information from the employee's Hint entry. Maybe a checkbox when selected could allow the auto-entry of the address and save us some time.

It would be helpful to have this on both the self registration (which right now currently supports this for the standard…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Signup Page Header

Allow full header on signup page (logo image on top left is small, header area is just white space)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The verification process letter needs clarification that it may take two additional work days before the two small transactions appear.

To improve the verification letter, please add that it may take two additional work days before the two small transactions appear to relieve angst on the part of the patient and the provider whose name is on the letter that names the date the transaction occurred (usually 2 days before the patient sees it).

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Integration with IntakeQ

The ability to sync member demographics with IntakeQ (and/or send a intake form to a new member once signed up in Hint with demo pre-populated) would be very useful. Spruce is great, but does not do e-signing.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate FIDO U2F support for biometric/key based logins.

It would be helpful to integrate FIDO U2F supprt into Hint. That way, for those of us who use biometric or key based logins into the workstation could also use that for Hint as well, preventing the number of logins when Hint's timeout expires.

https://fidoalliance.org/adoption/healthcare-and-insurance/

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see Hint integrate with evisit

I would like to see hint integrate with evisit

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. employer payment

Create feature similar to private individual where can send payment request to employer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automated membership invoices include past due invoices

Automated membership invoices include past due invoices

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to require credit card as a backup in case Bank Verification fails

I'd like to ability to require a credit card even if the subscriber would rather use Bank account. We've encountered a few subscribers that sign up with Bank account, receive services while the Bank account is manually verified, and then never verify the bank account. Since we didn't keep the bank account info on file, especially if they signed up online, we can't easily manually verify the bank account after the 14 day window, and the subscriber does not respond to us.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. invoices

Please make it so that when the QTY is greater than 1, the printed invoice still reflects the individual price as well as the QTY and total price per line item. It's cumbersome to manually include individual prices which we often need to do for billing off-site clinic hours.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Charge 2 or 3 months up front

Would like to charge an upfront 2-3 months at registration option

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a re-enrollment fee

I would like to add an automated re-enrollment fee for patients that cancel and re-enroll within a set time period

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Require patient view member agreement on signup

Require the patient to view the link to the member agreement before allowing them to submit the signup.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow patients to use online signup for a single visit or one time charge (no membership)

I'd like to be able to let patients enroll and be charged a one-time fee for my initial consult before they have a membership with me.
    After the consult they decide whether they're going to join my practice or not, at which point I'll enroll them in the appropriate membership.

If I could choose the Consult/Assessment item from my charge list that they would be charged on the signup page that would work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integration with CharmEHR

Add another option for sync of data between Hint and CharmEHR.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base