Feature requests

How can we improve Hint Health...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. List invoice under patient's Hint account even if paid by another patient

Right now, if a patient's invoice is paid for by another patient in Hint (eg a patient pays for a relative's services) the invoice is moved to the payor's Hint profile and no longer appears under the profile of the patient who was actually billed/received services. This can be confusing if you later want to retrieve the invoice, as it won't be in the first place you go to look (the patient's hint profile).

It would be very helpful to have the invoice easily visible in the profiles of both the payor AND the recipient of the services.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Registration fee flexibility on employer plans

In the employer plans, it would be great to have more flexibility to change the registration fees amounts. For example, to only charge adults the registration fee, but not their dependent children.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Default to only see active patients

It would be nice to have my patient list default to active. I really have no need to see the inactives every day, it would be nice to still have them on an inactive list, but don't need to change my filter every single time I log in so that I don't see them. I would like a default setting to only see active members when I log in. I can change it if I need to see the pending etc..

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Automated email when membership ends

We want to be sure patients receive confirmation that their membership has ended if they request to cancel & when their paid in full year ends if they do not renew. We also want to be clear in writing at the time of cancellation about which benefits end when their membership ends. I currently send manual emails from a separate system. It's be wonderful if Hint would add this as a membership notification option!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report for terminated memberships by "reason for termination"

We are entering this data when someone ends a membership, but I can't find anyway to extract this information later in the Dashboard or a Report. I would like to have a better handle on the churn factor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multiple payment methods, but no change to default

We would love to see the ability to enter in multiple payment methods, and the ability to choose a payment method for things like Rx or other one-offs, WITHOUT the system changing the default payment method for the monthly membership.

For instance, we have patients who have their monthly membership amount paid via ACH from their bank account. But they want to pay for Rx and other services with a credit card. Currently, we can save several payment methods, but if we select the credit card to pay for whatever services, it changes the **default** payment method to the credit…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include Member Contract as a field choice in Reporting

Allowing the choice of which fields (columns) we want on our patient list CSV download report is genius!! Add the field for Signed Member Contract so we know if we are missing member contracts and for which patients to the list of choices...seems to be the only one missing! Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to delete an Archived patient

Feature request: it would be useful to delete an Archived patient (in cases of user or staff/admin error)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automated membership invoices include past due invoices

Automated membership invoices include past due invoices

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow more than 1 email address per patient

I often need more than 1 email address per patient (ie patient and adult child) to communicate via Spruce. Since Hint integrates with Spruce, I can not have more than 1 email address per patient. Spruce stated that this fix must come from Hint. Please allow 2 or more emails associated with each patient

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invoicing someone who is not a patient in Hint.

Boston Direct Health is providing services to patients on a one-time basis. They would like the ability to invoice these patients without creating a patient chart in Hint.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Be able to remove the credit card payment option for Employer Groups

We do not want employers to have the option to pay via credit card. Would like to remove the "Add Card" option from the Employer Payment Settings screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Employer sponsored, employee paid

1. Employer sponsored/promoted by employee paid enrollment option. Employer will simply promote the service with an enrollment link we share with them and each employees enrolls and pays using their own credit/debit card, however, the employer can see how many people are enrolled.

2. A variation of the above is that employer pays partial amount towards membership (which is billed to the employer) and employee pays the rest (which is billed to the employee via credit/debit card collected during enrollment)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integration with IntakeQ

The ability to sync member demographics with IntakeQ (and/or send a intake form to a new member once signed up in Hint with demo pre-populated) would be very useful. Spruce is great, but does not do e-signing.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Automatically add addresses for employee dependents

For us it has meant a lot of manual work to enter the family's address and phone numbers into the system. It has been a point of frustration as no one enjoys retyping the same address over and over again.

So it occurred to me that there could be a simple solution: an option to feed information from the employee's Hint entry. Maybe a checkbox when selected could allow the auto-entry of the address and save us some time.

It would be helpful to have this on both the self registration (which right now currently supports this for the standard…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Signup Page Header

Allow full header on signup page (logo image on top left is small, header area is just white space)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Including Dependent names on Account Statement

When printing/emailing out the account statement, include on each charge line who the charge was for

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Integrate FIDO U2F support for biometric/key based logins.

It would be helpful to integrate FIDO U2F supprt into Hint. That way, for those of us who use biometric or key based logins into the workstation could also use that for Hint as well, preventing the number of logins when Hint's timeout expires.

https://fidoalliance.org/adoption/healthcare-and-insurance/

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see Hint integrate with evisit

I would like to see hint integrate with evisit

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Require patient view member agreement on signup

Require the patient to view the link to the member agreement before allowing them to submit the signup.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base