How can we improve Hint Health...

Notification when the patient enters a new age tier

Notify practice admins when a patient is approaching the age of 65 (Medicare eligible age).

Notify patient when they enter a new aged based payment tier and their membership increases

32 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTasha at Hint (Head of Customer Success, Hint Health) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Betty Alajajian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature to have. I think having the notification be sent to patients prior to being charged the new rate will be helpful. Thank you!

• Melissa Bloom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the need to be notified when a patient reaches Medicare eligible age. We also have a General Excise Tax (GET) in Hawaii. Currently, there is no way in HINT to calculate and add the GET to the monthly membership charge, so I have added it on to the membership charge as a pre-calculated recurring charge. It would be nice to be able to set alerts/notifications when a patient enters a new age tier so I can manually adjust the recurring GET. Thanks.

• Amanda Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is important to catch changes to Medicare for DPC practices because Medicare requires that these patients sign a special waiver. The practice must keep the waiver on file to show that the patient understands that they are not using their Medicare and that they cannot bill Medicare for any of their services. This is really important not to miss this change.

Feedback and Knowledge Base