How can we improve Hint Health...

Allow patient to print paid invoice from the "thank you for your payment" email

This is critical for all the Liberty Direct patients who will now have to submit their bills for "sharing". Those practices that have a significant number of LD patients will be burdened by having to send invoices manually. This needs to be at the top of the priority list to be done prior to Feb 1.

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric J. Crall, M.D. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The PDF invoice is now automatically emailed to the patient following a payment. This requires you to have the ‘Membership Paid’ email turned on. To turn on this notification, navigate to ‘Admin’ and click on ‘Notifications.’ Then toggle the on switch next to notification ‘6 – Membership Paid.’ Please contact us at support@hint.com if you have any questions or trouble enabling this notification.

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rudi Kauffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Friends,
    We have had a few questions from Liberty patients and I am not sure what the source of the challenges. It may be that patients have not yet figured out their role, that Liberty is just processing things slowly, or that we need to figure out something in documentation on our side.
    So as a continuation of this thread, I thought I'd take a moment to make sure the documentation piece is working as intended. First, we are showing option 6 as "Charge Paid" rather than "Membership Paid." I am not sure this is relevant, but I wanted to mention it in case it was evidence of some other issue. Second, it appears that a PDF is not sent out with this email. We have had requests from our Liberty Direct folks for receipts that will be honored by Liberty and we want to make sure we are doing what we can to ease what has been a bit of a rocky transition. Have people found that Liberty is accepting this email, in any form, as an adequate receipt or is there something else that I'm missing.
    Any guidance, from experience of tech solutions would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Rudi

Feedback and Knowledge Base