Membership Settings at the Patient Level
While you define your pricing plan in the Admin section, you can also make edits to a membership at the patient level, including creating family and group memberships.
Some customizable options are:
- Start Date:Click 'Manually Set Date' and enter a date in the past or the future
- Recurring membership fee charges will be based on the set start date.
- If the start date is set to today, the membership will be active beginning today and the first charge will process immediately
- If start date is set in the future, the membership will be pending and the first charge will default to the set start date
- If start date is set in the past, the membership will be active from set start date and first charge will process immediately
- 'Billed' defaults to Monthly recurring charges
- Click to select Quarterly, Semi-annually or Annual payments based on preference
- The total will calculate based on the monthly price and any discounts entered on pricing page
- Overriding Membership Rate
- Adding a Coupon
- Overriding Registration Fee: Click 'Override Registration Fee' to add, change or remove fee
- Bills Section will auto-calculate amount due including membership fee, registration fee, and any discounts applied
- This will show you the due dates for the first two bills, which are based on the start date