You can configure your Iora Clinical Information System integrationhere. Once the integration is configured the following will happen:
- When a new patient is added, it will not sync because they don't have a membership created yet
- Once a membership has been created, it will add the patient to Iora and set the membership to active
- If you do not add insurance to begin with it will put in TDB in the insurance field in Iora
- Whenever you update insurance, it will update on Iora, and also pass through the data we get back from our Eligible Integration if it is enabled.
- If you update any patient demographic information it will not update Iora (Insurance will update per above)
- If you enroll an employee, it will enroll in Iora