Importing Patient DataTo import patient demographic data login and go to the patient uploader and upload a CSV document with your patient data. The following data can be imported by including the following column headers:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Joined Practice
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code
- Phone type (Mobile, Home, Office)
- Is US phone (True, False)
- Phone number (10 digits if US phone)
Importing Membership Data
To import membership data you can either include the following columns appended to the columns above, or you can add upload separately by referencing the Patient ID of the patient you are trying to create a membership for.
- Required headers
- Owner name - Is required and is the person who is paying for the membership and should include the First & Last Name of a patient/account owner in our system.
- Billing period - Is required and should be Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual
- Confirmed - Is required and should be set to False if you want to create an 'Unconfirmed' membership and should be set to True if you want to automatically confirm the membership. For confirmed memberships, if any bills are created they will be processed automatically after midnight.
- Start date - Is required and should be set to the date that the membership was created if an existing membership, and should be set to the next bill date, if a new membership
- Bill date - Is not required, but if 'Start date' is in the past, but the next bill date is in the future, must be set to the next bill date otherwise multiple bills will be created for the membership
- Period fixed rate - This is the membership rate for the membership. If this field is left blank, we will automatically generate a rate based on your pricing model
- Patient - The name of the first patient on the membership. If the owner is also a patient this field should be set to the same as 'Owner name'
- Patient 2 - Any additional patients on the membership should be included here
- Patient 3
- Patient 4
- Patient 5
Importing Payment Data
If have you have stripe ID's to assign against a patient, you can simply do an upload with the following columns:
- Patient ID
- Stripe ID
And this will append the correct Stripe ID, to the correct Patient ID.