When a patient completes the online member signup form, and you have Auto-Confirm turned Off, you will have to confirm to activate the membership and begin charges.
- Click 'Patients'
- Select 'Unconfirmed' from the drop down menu
- Select the patient you would like to confirm
- Click 'Edit Membership' or click the 'Memberships' tab
- Review the membership information and make changes to it as needed (such as editing price, discounts, start date, etc)
- Click 'Update' to apply changes
- Click 'Confirm Membership'
Once the membership is confirmed, any charges such as first payment and registration fee will be processed against the account on file.