Hint now allows you to issue membership invoices in advance of the membership fee's due date.
To issue a future membership invoice, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the patient's profile in Hint
- Click 'Edit Membership'
- Scroll down to the 'Bills' section
- Click the 'Invoice Now' button and an invoice will be generated with a scheduled payment date of the next bill date if autopay is enabled. If autopay is turned off, the invoice will appear as outstanding on the next bill date.
- You can view this invoice in the patient's invoices section
If you would like to reschedule payment on a scheduled invoice:
- Navigate to the patient's profile
- Click on'Invoices'
- Click on the invoice you'd like to reschedule
- Click 'unschedule' under Payment History
- Reschedule by clicking down arrow on the green 'Process Payment' button at the bottom of the invoice, selecting 'Schedule Payment', and picking a date for when you want the payment to be processed
Note: You can only scheduled payment on a full payment and not a partial payment