The following Invoice payment statuses will be viewable:
- Clearing - the patient's bank may take a few days to complete transaction
- No payment info - enter payment method or mark as paid with cash or check
- Bank Not Verified - the patient needs to verify the account to process the charge
- Retrying - our system is retrying the charge against a payment method on file
- Failed - the charge was declined by the credit card or bank processor
How long does it take an ACH payment to clear?
ACH payments can take up to 5 business days to complete the 'clearing' phase. The payment will be available in your received payment report once the payment is finished clearing and shows as 'paid' on the invoice.