When signing up patients online, we can have them agree to your regular contract terms or new patient agreement, which helps reduce admin time when on-boarding a new patient.
If you already have a signed copy of the agreement, uploading it to Hint is simple.
- Navigate to the patient's chart
- On their main 'patient' tab, scroll down to the agreements section
- Click 'see details' to the right of the agreement you'd like to upload
- Click 'mark as accepted'
- Click 'choose file'
- Select the signed agreement
- Click 'Confirm'
To view a copy of the uploaded signed agreement:
- Click 'see details' to the right of the agreement
- Click 'view uploaded document'
If you need to configure an agreement prior to uploading it to a patient's chart, click here.