When contracting with employers, there are two enrollment methods:
- Opt-in enrollment: In an opt-in model, you may be given a list of eligible employees/dependents but they are not enrolled in a membership until they take an additional step to opt-in to coverage.
- Auto-enrollment: For auto-enrollment, the employer or TPA will provide you with a list of enrolled employees and dependents. Hint will create memberships for all of these members.
If you've implemented an opt-in enrollment model with the employer you're working with, the employee invite email allows you to automate the outreach to encourage participation with a one-click enrollment.
Here's how it works:
Once the employee invite email has been enabled on your employer's account in Hint, we will automatically:
- Email any new eligible employee who is added to the employer account
- The email contains a unique signup link with the employee's demographics prepopulated on the form
- The employee can accept your member contract and enroll without having to enter any demographics or additional information.
**Note: In some cases, the employee will need to enter dependent info if the employer is also sponsoring dependents.
To enable the employee invite email:
- Click on 'Employers' in the upper menu bar
- Click on the employer's account
- Click on the tab for 'Account & Pricing'
- Scroll down to the employee sign up section
- Select 'on' for send employee invite notification
Learn more about how to automate eligibility or enrollment updates with our Eligibility Autosync.