HintOS Commissions tracking allows you to automatically calculate payouts to brokers and other entities that bring you business. The following steps will help you get started:
Enabling Commissions on your account
- Go to Admin > Commissions
- If your HintOS plan supports Commissions, click ‘Enable Commissions’
- If your HintOS plan does not support Commissions, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once Commissions is enabled, you’ll see the ‘Commissions’ icon in the upper right menu bar
Setting up your Broker Accounts
A broker represents an individual who brings in deals. HintOS tracks commissions at the broker level and then groups these commissions onto statements at the account level.
A broker account represents the business entity to which you will pay a commission. You can add more than one broker to each account, but those brokers will not each receive a statement.
To create a new broker account, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to ‘Commissions’ in the main menu bar
- Click ‘+ Add Account’
- Add account details on the next screen
- If this account brings in retail/consumer memberships enable that option and select/create a retail rate
- Once the broker account is created, you can add one or more brokers by clicking ‘+ Add Broker’