There are two ways for a broker to be assigned to a patient membership: a Hint user can manually create the membership and assign a broker or the broker can be assigned during patient self-enrollment.
- Navigate to the patient's chart in Hint
- Click into their 'Memberships' tab and click into the active membership
- If the patient does not have a membership, you can create a membership
- Assign a broker by clicking '+ Add Broker' as shown in the screenshot
- Go to Admin>Online Signup
- Scroll down to the toggle labeled 'Collect Broker'
- Select No/Optional/Require
- Scroll down and click 'Update' to save your changes
- If you choose Optional or Require, patients will see a list of broker names when they are enrolling
Instead of allowing the patient to self-select a broker, you can instead generate unique URLs for each broker. This option will silently pass through the broker during online enrollment without relying on the patient to choose. Here's how:
- You can add the broker id to the end of a registration url to assign that broker to any existing signup page
- Find the signup page by going to Admin>Online Signup>Signup Pages
- Click 'Customize URL' for that signup page
- Choose broker from the dropdown list
- Copy the URL and provide it to the broker to share with patients who want to enroll or add it to your marketing website
- Note: This url / setting is not saved, and will not affect existing links for this signup page.