1. I want to recommend Sedera Health and/or Zion Health to my patients - how do I get started?
2. Why can I not send a Cost-Sharing enrollment form to a patient?
Patients are eligible to enroll in Zion Health or Sedera Health if:
- They are not already enrolled in the Cost-Sharing Entity
- They are on an active membership
- They are the owner of the membership
- Their age is within the Cost-Sharings age restrictions
The Wrap-Arounds section provides you with a message explaining why the particular patient is ineligible.
3. What happens when a patient enrolls in a Cost-Sharing Entity?
The patient's Cost-Sharing membership does not impact their membership with your practice whatsoever; the memberships are completely separate and thus managed and billed separately.